Have you ever considered working abroad? This is your
chance! TopShore, Netherlands’ company specialized in act as intermediate
between Dutch business and Spain engineers, is looking for a three Mechanical Design
Engineers to work in the Netherlands, in Rotterdam (Southern Holland). This is the distribution of the
- One to work for an industrial company.
- One to work for a mechanical company.
- One to work for a construction company.
You will work in a project team and collaborate with
other disciplines such as cost estimators and project management, reporting to
the Chief Engineer. You will contribute to the mechanical aspects and
developments of engineering designs for the type of equipment your employer is
producing. The main mission of this position will be take responsibility for
developing, specifying and estimating the mechanical aspects of the engineering
process, based on requirements prescribed by a client and also
on the result of technical proposals and feasibility studies.
- Drawing and designing machine parts in 2D and 3D, performing strength calculations and set-up drawings.
- Participating in discussions with clients and subcontractors regarding the performance of the design.
- Making detailed drawings for production purposes, including parts lists, and construction files and manuals.
- Checking the dimensions in practice in the event of problems.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Contract for work and service with Top-Shore. It could be possible
that our client contract you to be part of its permanent staff, when the
project will finish.
- Salary between €3500 to €4500 gross per month
(depending on experience).
- Have asistance in finding a home and making
arrangements such as public administration and healthcare.
- Have introduce you to a community of likeminded by
organising social events.
- Have opportunities for growth and development such
as training and courses.
- Bachelor Degree industrial engineering branch or Degree in Technical Industrial engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with calculation and drawing software (2D/ 3D).
- Handle of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written (minimum B2).
- Committed to work in the Netherlands for a minimum of 18 months.
- Competences: flexible, creative and systematic.
- Knowledge of welding techniques and metal-working methods.
- Knowledge of Solid Edge.
Working abroad in the Netherlands will give you both
professional and personal experience as you will encounter new working methods,
learn about cultural differences and make new friends. For more information
please visit our website https://top-shore.com/.
If you have interest in our offer please, send your CV
(in English) to email@example.com, mail
subject “ProEmpleoIngenieros – Mechanical Design Engineers” (CC to
cogiti@cogiti,es), and we will contact you as soon as possible.